To Start the return process...
Please contact us at [email protected]
Please ensure you have read our return policy (which you agreed to during your purchase) and that your order qualifies for a return.
Please include your order number, reason for return and if you are looking to exchange the item(s).
An agent will be in touch within 48 hour.
Return / Exchange Policy:
- All returns must be pre-authorized by our RGA department. DO NOT send your product back until you hear back, via email, from one of our agents.
- There is a minimum 25% restocking fee for any item that is returned or exchanged for any other reason than the item being damaged in transit or having a defect. Please see our Shipment Damages section below.
- Any special or custom order merchandise cannot be returned, exchanged or cancelled. Please check with us if there are any special/custom order items in your order.
- Once the manufacturer packaging is open, returns will not be accepted on any kind of toilet seat.
- Vanity tops, medicine cabinets, handmade sinks, sink accessories (grids, drains, etc.), closeouts, products sold at or over a 50% discount, and miscellaneous parts, cannot be returned or exchanged.
- All return requests must be made within 14 days of receipt of the items.
- The customer is responsible for all return freight on merchandise returned.
- All return shipments must be traceable and insured. The return shipping is the responsibility of the customer. The customer will handle any damages and claims for damages found during return shipping. Focal Point cannot issue a credit for such damaged merchandise.
- ALL RESTOCKING FEES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT ANY TIME.